2015年7月26日 星期日

Card Making / MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 238

I made a shaker card today for My Favorite Things' blog challenge.

Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 238





Let's Party!
    To start off, I died cut my card front by MFT Blueprints 21#.  I then used the long stars stamp from PTI's Around and About stamp set to make my card base. I banded the stamp with a curve and inked with couples of inks: Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Harvest Gold, and Melon Berry.

And then I died cut my stamped cardstock with MFT Peek-a-boo Circle Windows.  I also cut a piece of fun foam to raise my card so that it added some thickness to my sequins.  After pouring some sequins and beads, I closed my window with a piece of pattern paper from Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection for American Craft.

Then I stamped a couple of images on another piece of white cardstock using Studio Calico stamp set, Just for you stamp set by Neat and Tangled, and then I fussy cut them out.  I put some foam dots to raise the cat and the yellow balloon. I glued the card front to a A2 size Kraft cardstock.

Isn't it cut? I love the cheerful colors and images.




XXOO
Summer


Supplies:

Stamp: Around and About from PTI, Birthday by Lizzie Mackay for Studio Calico, Just for you from Neat and Tangled.
Inks: Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Harvest Gold, and Melon Berry from PTI; Sunshine, Lemongrass, Fresh Mint from mama elephant; Archival Ink Jet Black from Ranger.
Cardstock: Stamper's select White cardstock, Kraft cardstock from my local shop.
Dies: Blueprints 21#, Peek-a-boo Circle window all from MFT


**********************************************************************

參加了這個星期的MFT構圖挑戰
剛好這兩天在做魔力手作挑戰的星星卡,就以星星為背景做了一張搖搖卡

首先將PIT的長條形星星印章彎出一些弧度貼在水晶塊上,然後挑幾個顏色可愛的印台蓋幾條星星,有點像派對上裝飾用的花環

然後用MFT的刀模切出圓形的缺口,我切了一片手工藝用的泡棉卡貼在卡紙後面
這樣等一下放亮片和珠珠的時候就不會貼在卡片上面

我發現用手工藝泡棉比用雙面泡棉好用多了
第一,省! 
(哈哈~ 手作這個坑可是很燒錢的,要想盡辦法省,感謝珍妮佛小姐的巧思)

第二,用泡棉的話不用擔心亮片和珠珠黏在雙面膠上面
我之前做搖搖卡時常發生這個問題,用了泡棉之後珠珠和亮片一個個都很獨立

第三,大面積的泡棉可以支撐整張卡面,不會出現沒有雙面泡棉的地方會凹下去的情況



等搖搖卡做好後,剩下的就是裝飾啦
我用Studio Calico和Neat and Tangled的印章蓋了貓咪和氣球
用剪刀剪下來後貼在卡片上面

是不是很有party的fu啊!



沒有留言:

張貼留言