2015年4月12日 星期日

Tag Making / Cupcake Tags

Hello, blog friends, I hope you'll have a wonderful weekend.
I would like to share a couple of tags I made today.
Since I made a tag as my entry to More Handmade Challenge #4 last week, I'm in love with these tags.


I made 4 tags in total.

CfraftingFun Design


 This one is a duplicate of my last tag (see HERE). 
One of my friends loves the tag, so I made another one for her.
I added "enjoy" die cut from Papertrey Ink's die called Wet Paint Die Collection.



CfraftingFun Design


The second tag is actually a Thank You tag.
CfraftingFun Design

I used the stripe stencil by Heidi Swapp, inking with sweet blush ink pad by PTI.
Then I used a Thank You stamp by PTI  to stamp on the bottom of the tag several times.
And then I stamped the flower image on a watercolor cardstock, gold embossed and watercolored it. 
I fussy cut it out and put a foam dot to pop it out on the tag.



The third & forth tag are using the same layout.

CfraftingFun Design

The chevron pattern on the background is a stencil by Heidi Swapp as well.
The blue ink is Hawaiian Shores ink pad by PTI.


The cute strawberry is a die by PTI called Strawberry Patch
It's such an adorable die set.
I cut the image using felt from my local shop.



The pear and the coordinating die are both from Wplus9.
I spritz some gold color shine to add some shimmer.
The "enjoy" die-cuts are colored with my copics.
 di
CfraftingFun Design


Supplies:
Paper: Stamper's Select White Cardstock by PTI, watercolor cardstock, and Neapolitan 6x6 paperpad by Dear Lizzy for Amercian Craft

Ink: Sweet Blush, Hawaiian Shores, Hibiscus Burst by PTI: watercolor; buttercup, bubblegum, lemongrass by mama elephant; Gold color shine by Heidi Swapp; Copics: YG11, YG41, E93, E95

Stamp: Love lives Here, Sew Simple Borders by PTI, Carnival Cupcakes by mama elephant, Serendipity from Dear Lizzy by American Crafts, Pears by Wplus9

Die: Tag Sales #3, Strawberry Patch, Wet Paint by PTI,  Carnival Cupcakes by mama elephant; Pears by Wplu9

Others: pink and green craft felt from my stash


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

上次參加了四月份的魔力手作挑戰作了小卡之後
因為面積小速度快,特別有成就感,所以一口氣又作了好幾張


第一張小卡基本上就是沿用之前的設計
一個朋友看了之後很喜歡,於是就另外作了一張給她
這次在小卡最下面加了文字刀模


第2張和第三張的小卡背景都是用了Heidi Swapp的型版
以粉紅色和淡藍色的印台上色
因為面積小,用型板上色其實不好上
下次應該要先大面積上好顏色之後再過刀模


背景都做好後只要搭配一些圖卡或刀模就可以完成小卡了


草莓和梨子都是用刀模切的
草莓是用PTI家的刀模切軟質的不織布
現在市面上的不織布有軟的和硬的兩種
我個人比較喜歡軟的,摸起來柔軟舒適
如果沒有要縫或拉扯的話,我一定是選軟不織布

不過選用不織布時也要注意它的鬆緊,有些不織布組織太鬆散
一切就鬆垮了(俗稱的呼企)


最後的enjoy文字是用刀模切下來後,再用copics上色的
一樣是用漸層的方式上色
這樣是不是讓簡單的刀模也有特色了起來?

 CraftingFun Design




本部落格裏除了另外註明照片或影片來源的資源,其他使用在部落格中的照片或影片均為我自己拍攝及製作的,版權所有,請勿任意使用或拷貝。

沒有留言:

張貼留言