2015年1月2日 星期五

Card Making / Be Mine

I just can't wait to share this card with you! This card is inspired by Joni, a very talented lovely card maker, who is really good at watercoloring. Joni is Wplus9 design team member. She created a lot of amazing cards. I just love her style. You can head off her blog to see what she creates.

Here's her blog:Papell with Love



I cut the beautiful flowers from Wilna's cut file. And I randomly watercolored them. 
I also used some gorgeous ephemera from Crate Paper's Open Book collection by Maggie Holmes. This is an awesome line. If you don't have just head over to Simon Says Stamp to grab one. I glued all the elements on a white wood grain card stock. Finally I sprayed some gold color shine mist from Heidi Swapp as my finish touch. 
Very simple and easy card.



這張卡片的靈感是來自一個很棒的彩印人--Joni
我從Wplus9的部落格看到她的作品之後簡直愛上她了
她擅長水彩和乾淨漂亮的風格
完全是我的菜啊!!!!

卡片裡的花草是用卡密歐切的,用了Wilna的設計
這位彩印人設計了很多自己畫的花花草草
她最擅長的領域是美編,風格也是我喜歡的水彩和簡單乾淨
有興趣的話也可以去她的部落格裡看看

花草切好後用水彩上色
然後搭配Crate Paper的設計師Maggie Holmes的Open Book系列
最後用金色的噴瓶灑幾滴當作點綴
希望大家會喜歡


Supplies:
Silhouette Cameo, Crate Paper Open Book Collection, watercolor, Heidi Swapp Colour Shine Mist in Gold Lame


沒有留言:

張貼留言