2015年1月3日 星期六

Projects / Altered Cereal Box 改造麥片盒

Hello crafty friends, I hope that you all have a great weekend! I'm popping in to share a project I made a while ago. I saw a YouTube video showed a project of altering a cereal box. I was so inspired that I decided I have to make one.

This is the front of the cabinet.

Crafting fun


This is the inside of the cabinet when you open it.




Down below are some pictures of the details of the cabinet.




The birdcage was using Tim Holtz's die.



This angel was altered from a Christmas embellishment.



I used gesso over the little guy, when dried, I painted it with white acrylic paint. Then I used homemade modeling paste over it. Done!




I handmade almost all the flowers using the technique I learned form Youtube as well.





Here's the back of the cabinet.



I put some washi tapes, wood-mount stamps, handecarved stamp inside.












If you're interested in this project and want to make one yourself, the lady also had a ustream tutorial.

Here's the link to the tutorial video.



----------------------------------------------------------

今天要跟大家分享一個我之前的作品
我在YouTube上看到的作法,是用剩下的喜瑞兒空盒改造的
因為實在太漂亮了,忍不住手癢也做了一個


封面上的裝飾品幾乎都是自己做的


鳥籠是用Tim Holtz的刀模切割後
刷上一層gesso打底


邱比特是用現成的聖誕節裝飾品改造的
原品是塑膠製品,我先刷了兩三層gesso
等乾了以後又刷了一層白色的壓克力漆
然後再刷一層自製的modeling paste


紙花和麻布花也是看影片後自己照著做的


原創作者有教學影片,有點長但是很詳細
有興趣的人可以點進去上面的連結看一下






沒有留言:

張貼留言