2015年1月9日 星期五

Card Making / Sending Lots of Love

Happy Friday!!


It's still cold out there, but the sun is shining. What a beautiful day!

Today I'm sharing a card using a couple of flower stamps of a various brands.
The idea is inspired by Papertrey Ink Make it Monday challenge.
They have a great video of this challenge made by Danielle Flanders.
She is such a talented lady. I love her style as well.


I started off with several flower stamps on the top left corner to my card base.
Then I added different leaf stamps with simply chartreuse, limeade ice and summer sunrise.

After finishing the corner stamping, I used a Heidy Swapp background stamp inked with sweet blush ink pad.

Then I stamped my sentiment with true black ink. I should have used pigment black ink instead of dye ink. It smeared a bit after I brushed some glitter with wink of stella.

I hand drawn the frame with a sharpie as my finishing touch.
I chose a white wood grain card stock as my card base and then I adhered my panel to the base using foam tape.
I think it came out cute!

-------------------------------------------------

快樂星期五!!!
一周又快過了,雖然天氣很冷,但是台中的陽光很溫暖
是個適合出門散步的好日子


今天要介紹我很喜歡的一家美國印章公司叫做Paertrey Ink (簡稱PTI)
他們每個月都會推出新的設計和搭配的刀模
價格很實惠,可是國際運費很貴 囧


雖然如此沖著他們的設計還是付了貴貴的運費,買來心愛的印章和刀模
Anyway~Papertrey Ink 每週都會推出一個卡片挑戰,附上設計群的教學影片
有興趣的人可以連結到他們的官網參加
獎品是他們家產品的禮券
在購物結帳的時候可以扣抵


這次的卡片也是看到這星期一的挑戰影片後得到的靈感
用了好幾家公司的花卉印章


蓋完字章之後用wink of stella點綴
不過字章應該要用防水的油墨印台來蓋
因為wink of stella是水性的
刷上去的時候,字章有一點暈開了


今年給自己訂下了目標,要多參加一些國內外的手作挑戰
希望能多做些美好的作品給大家欣賞!


----------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies
Stamp: mini bloom stamp set by PTI, floral wreath by Wplus9
Ink: sweet blush, raspberry fizz, berry sorbet, poppy parade, summer sunrise, spring rain, Hawaiian shore, limeade ice, simply chartreuse, hibiscus burst, true black (all by PTI)
Others: white wood grain card stock, wink of stella clear


沒有留言:

張貼留言